Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Apple Watch crashing because of the extra hour on October 25

Have you seen this discussion? Activity problem since clocks went back

The Activity.app seems to be having problems with the extra hour at the end of the daylight saving time on October 25. What has been your experience with the watch during the switch from daylight saving time back to the regular time?

I noticed the same problem as reported in that discussion. After two o'clock on the night from Sunday to Monday, it was impossible to display the "Stands" until midday. The Activity.app kept crashing. BTW., the "Leap" hour we lived twice, is shown in a different shade of green from the regular hours. It is shown as a solid black bar, like the background.

User uploaded file

The Activity.app kept crashing all during the morning, when I wanted to show this graphic, but in the afternoon it recovered all by itself.

Apple Watch Sport 42mm, watchOS 2.0.1, Space Gray, Sportsband

Posted on Oct 26, 2015 11:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2015 7:34 AM

IN the US the switch to Standard time happens the night of October 31. I'll be watching to see how my  Watch does.

have you tried a reset of your  Watch? Press both the Digital Crown and the Side Button and keep pressing until the Apple logo appears on the watch.

2 replies

The Apple Watch crashing because of the extra hour on October 25

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.