Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact Apple Support Errors

I keep trying to use the apple support, but whether i try to start a chat or try to find a location to send my ipod to, i always get this error:

We’re Sorry.

CAS.error.CASWS-CUST-001

c3843c24-d0f1-4917-8a81-3eaa2a68db61

what do i do about this?

iPod touch

Posted on Oct 27, 2015 11:55 AM

27 replies

Oct 27, 2015 2:37 PM in response to lllaass

NC, USA. From the apple.com webpage. On the top it has a tab for Support, then i pick my ipod touch from the products, then Contact Support, then the Get Started button, and then it gives me 7 options to choose from of what my problem is, i select my problem, and then it has options of what to do such as send in for repair, chat with support,etc. Every time i try to advance through the last set of options it always gives me an error. I tried on multiple computers and always same result.

Oct 27, 2015 3:14 PM in response to lllaass

Support > ipod > ipod touch > contact support > get started > battery power and charging > unable to power on > send in for repair. After the last one it brings me to a page with error messages, here is the latest error that its given me from re-running the steps above:

We’re Sorry.

We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again or come back later.

7b132873-ae00-4ec6-8570-9ad82c641fca

Nov 3, 2015 5:40 PM in response to lllaass

I'm having the same issue, keep getting this error when trying to start a claim to send my cracked iphone screen in for repair.. Tried different browsers, PC and Mac no luck... I'm in San Diego CA

We’re Sorry.

CAS.error.CASWS-CUST-001

Do you know what the issue might be and when it'll be solved? or who I can send this message to to help fix this issue?

Contact Apple Support Errors

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.