Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I connect Bose sound link mini Bluetooth speaker II with Apple TV 4th generation

I want to listen Apple TV content through Bose soundlink II. How can I do?

Apple TV (3rd generation)

Posted on Nov 7, 2015 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2015 6:21 AM

Greetings Argencan,

Congratulations on your purchase of the new Apple TV (4th generation.) I know you are excited by the possibilities the new platform brings and I am sure that listening to audio from the Apple TV though your Bluetooth speakers is one of those.

To pair your audio system to the Apple TV, use the steps in this article - Use Bluetooth accessories with your Apple TV (4th generation).

Specifically -

Pair your Bluetooth accessory

Use these steps to pair a Bluetooth accessory to your Apple TV (4th generation):

1. Put your Bluetooth accessory in pairing mode using the instructions that came with it.
  2. On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Bluetooth. Your Apple TV will search for nearby Bluetooth accessories.
  3. Choose your Bluetooth accessory.
  4. If asked, enter a passkey or PIN. On your Apple TV, your accessory should now appear in My Devices.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Be well.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2015 6:21 AM in response to Argencan

Greetings Argencan,

Congratulations on your purchase of the new Apple TV (4th generation.) I know you are excited by the possibilities the new platform brings and I am sure that listening to audio from the Apple TV though your Bluetooth speakers is one of those.

To pair your audio system to the Apple TV, use the steps in this article - Use Bluetooth accessories with your Apple TV (4th generation).

Specifically -

Pair your Bluetooth accessory

Use these steps to pair a Bluetooth accessory to your Apple TV (4th generation):

1. Put your Bluetooth accessory in pairing mode using the instructions that came with it.
  2. On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Bluetooth. Your Apple TV will search for nearby Bluetooth accessories.
  3. Choose your Bluetooth accessory.
  4. If asked, enter a passkey or PIN. On your Apple TV, your accessory should now appear in My Devices.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Be well.

How can I connect Bose sound link mini Bluetooth speaker II with Apple TV 4th generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.