Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"want layout template for inventory"

Does apple provide standard inventory templates to use or do I have too pay for a third party app? Yosemite oniMAc

Posted on Nov 20, 2015 9:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2015 5:51 PM

Inventory templates are not part of the operating system. If you are asking if we will guess that you are talking about the Pages v5.5.3/5.6.1 word processing application, then it comes with a single Inventory template in Miscellaneous templates. Otherwise, you build your own, open a Word template (that does not use Visual Basic) and save as a custom template, or make your own template.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2015 5:51 PM in response to peterpink0

Inventory templates are not part of the operating system. If you are asking if we will guess that you are talking about the Pages v5.5.3/5.6.1 word processing application, then it comes with a single Inventory template in Miscellaneous templates. Otherwise, you build your own, open a Word template (that does not use Visual Basic) and save as a custom template, or make your own template.

Nov 22, 2015 4:54 AM in response to peterpink0

I clicked on it and I got a load of programming text not the actual programme. I've been attacked by a hacker recently and I never know whether something going wrong is attributed to that, because despite changing passwords strange things keep happening. I've used Apple Support to little avail.

Explain this post in more detail. What precisely did you click on?

"want layout template for inventory"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.