Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows 10 Pro latest update Error (Bootcamp)

I have Windows 10 running quite fine since it's release on a Mac Mini(Late 2014) using bootcamp.

The latest Windows 10 Pro update (version 1511, 10586) gives an error after attempting to install.

Error 1: We found some issues. Select this message to fix and finish updating.

Error 2 after clicking Fix:

"Couldn't Install Window 10: This devices isn't compatible in Windows 10. Contact the manufacturer for more info.

- Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphics 5100 Intel Corporation)"

Question:

Is this something that can be solved by a bootcamp update or does this mean going forward Windows 10 won't work with this model Mac(Late 2014)? Cause it doesn't seem to me that Microsoft will/can do anything about it.

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 1:52 PM

Can you re-install the BC drivers for this device?

19 replies

Nov 26, 2015 10:23 AM in response to BillKizzle

Hi, I got the same problem, tried all of the drivers fro INTEL, same result.

I deleted the windows installation with bootcamp assistant, and started from fresh..

Downloaded the ISO for windows 10, which is updated to the new version.

All went smooth, with the installation of windows.

But installing bootcamp, the installer stock with Ethernet drivers..(all the drivers for internet and wireless were installed before the installations stocked.) I stopped the installation with windows job-list.

Second time I tried installing bootcamp, an error message showed on the screen, and clicking on it, a message said, BOOTCAMP is installed pls. restart.

Well I restarted, and have not tried to installed bootcamp again, but some issues is there.

I have got the newest update from windows, and works well.

Got the newest audio driver from realtek, now hdmi screen audio works too.

Nov 27, 2015 1:54 PM in response to Smoky35

No soap for me. :-( Trying to upgrade a Late 2014 Mac Mini from 8.1 to Windows 10. I get the same video display unsupported error. I tried the suggested uninstall (with and without delete) approach and keep getting the same error as if the video display driver were still installed. Of course when I restart the ever Helpful Windows will update the driver on its own. I tried to set a standard MS driver to the display and got a black screen and reboot (which reinstalled the Intel Drivers.

Still trying here ....

Windows 10 Pro latest update Error (Bootcamp)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.