Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get rid of the Null app in settings?

I just upgraded to iOS 9 on my iPad mini 1. I have like 4 null apps in settings where the apps are listed alphabetically(see picture). The things is, they don't show up on the home screen so I cant delete them there. I tried restarting the app then restarting my iPad mini but they didn't dissapear. So then I went to settings>general>storage usage and there popped up 5 apps instead of 4. I tried deleting them there but when I restarted the app they appeared there again. I saw somewhere that u should search up the version number so I tried that but I can't look through all the apps and find them cause some of the null apps are lik 1.2 which isn't very helpful. I have tried both hard reset and soft reset but nothing is working. I would not like to reinstall from a previous backup because that would take forever. Is there another way to do it? I just really want to get rid of them. Please note that I am getting and iPad mini 4 in two days, should I just wait until then and the fresh install and restore from the backup will delete them?User uploaded file

iPad Mini, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 6:40 AM

1 reply

How do I get rid of the Null app in settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.