Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad PRO Battery life. my battery time will run out quickly after 4-5 hours. The iPad is brand new . I had to even turn off extra features

iPad PRO Battery life.

my battery time will run out quickly after 4-5 hours. The iPad is brand new . I had to even turn off extra features. What is the problem

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 9:44 AM

6 replies

Nov 29, 2015 10:10 AM in response to Salarashour

i've got 4 banking apps that require activation at the bank, i've got a goverment app that also need a certificate that they issue you in site, none of them is open for backing up the keys, just the global backup, also how do i do that with Messages? i've got all my messages from back 2009, Bria Call logs, the phone call logs, that without taking in account the games, i've got a lot of game sin the ipad and games like plants vs zombies 2 where you spend money, if you loose that savefile then you loose the money you spent, i'm talking about the purchases for like, coins, because you can purchase other things and you can restore thoose pucharses, but the coins are not "restored" they are a "puchase and spend".

i think the right thing to do is that apple solves whatever bug is causing this, and if a "out of the box " ipad runs smoothly then my "restored from backup" ipad should be able to do so

don'r you think?

iPad PRO Battery life. my battery time will run out quickly after 4-5 hours. The iPad is brand new . I had to even turn off extra features

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.