Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kodak EasyShare program crashes upon launch since recent El Capitan update.

I recently did the current update for the El Capitan. My Kodak EasyShare program crashes upon launch and can't send a crash report. Help anyone? Thanks.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, Other OS, OS 10.11.2

Posted on Dec 16, 2015 3:06 PM

18 replies

Jan 13, 2016 10:47 AM in response to Louie87

I'm used to dragging a photo someone sent me to the EasyShare icon and then being able to edit it SO simply.......easier than iPhoto. Today, it wouldn't work and I ended up at your question, along with the answers. I tried the method of clicking on Pictures and Importing the photos as was recommended, and it pulled in a bunch but not all, but I was able to find the folder with all the original photos I had taken and they're all jpg files, so I had no problem opening them just by double-clicking. The files were originally created by transferring them from my camera to the MacBook Pro and all the folders were automatically named by the date I linked the camera and computer. I'm sure they'll always be accessible, since they're just jpegs and don't need the EasyShare application to be opened. I hope I'm right!

Kodak EasyShare program crashes upon launch since recent El Capitan update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.