Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod stopped working when I reset Network Settings

When I tried to update my iPod 5 touch to ios 9, a message kept on popping up about the internet connectivity being lost even though it was working perfectly fine. After several attempts of trying to update it, I decided to reset the Network Settings. Then my iPod powered off but didn't restart so I held the lock button down and the apple logo lit up. I waited a minute or two but then it just went dark like I powered it off again. It did this every time I tried to start it up and I'm having trouble with a hard reset because my home button is broken. I went to the apple store and when they connected it to the computer, iTunes couldn't find my iPod so they just offered to replace it. Am I really out of options?

iPod touch, iOS 8.4.1, Ipod toush 5

Posted on Jan 31, 2016 8:57 AM

1 reply

iPod stopped working when I reset Network Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.