Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Keeps Loading Connection Page

I recently connected to Southwest's in flight Wi-Fi. Now I am home and connected to my own network however every time I open Safari it points to "http://getconnected.southwestwifi.com/" and can't load the page. Same thing if I type an address. If I click on a book marked page it loads fine. The network itself is fine, I have iMessage, Google Chrome, ect. It seems to get be Safari. Any suggestions? Thanks!

MacBook Pro, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 10:12 AM

Go to Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data.

If this does not help, reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on the phone.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2016 10:12 AM in response to jayfromnh

Go to Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data.

If this does not help, reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on the phone.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

Safari Keeps Loading Connection Page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.