Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"No service"

we just recently have switched from US Cellular back to Verizon. My issue is that while my husband who has a iPhone 5s and I have an iPhone 6 - I have periods when my phone says "no service". The same time my husbands phone has 2-3 bars. Any thoughts? TIA.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 1:37 PM

4 replies

Feb 7, 2016 6:23 PM in response to Community User

Searching/no service is a really tough problem. It is common to lose signal after a bend on the board. Assuming this phone has no drop damage or bend damage and has never been opened, I wouldn't bother trying to pursue it. You could do an out of warranty replacement at Apple for $299 and the new phone will be covered under warranty. I think that is the right 'repair' for you in this case.

Feb 14, 2016 4:00 PM in response to mendonipadrehab

The phone is still under warranty as we have had it less then 90 days and to my knowledge it has not been bent or dropped to my knowledge. Besides I have an otter box on it - so that should help protect it if it was dropped. I may have to try to pursue the warranty route. Thanks.

"No service"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.