Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have macbook 15 ince retina 2013 late and i bought it from the UK, after i moved to Jordan i faced a problem when i charge my mac i got electricized,, so every time i touch the case of the macbook i feel the electricity until i plugged off

I have macbook 15 ince retina 2013 late and i bought it from the UK, after i moved to Jordan i faced a problem when i charge my mac i got electricized,, so every time i touch the case of the macbook i feel the electricity until i plugged off the charger from the electricity source. please tell me what to do

if the problem from the macbook itself or the charger what could i do ?

if the problem from the electricity what could i do ? dose the voltage of the electricity in the UK is different from the electricity in Jordan ? so if yes, what is the solution ?

Thank you very much

Raja Aleses

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1), macbook 15 inch retina late 2013 ,c

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 3:35 PM

4 replies

Feb 7, 2016 4:00 PM in response to BobTheFisherman

I need online advice and support and that is important for me because in Jordan there is no certified apple support centre , so please i want to focus on online support solution .

Thank you very much

I have macbook 15 ince retina 2013 late and i bought it from the UK, after i moved to Jordan i faced a problem when i charge my mac i got electricized,, so every time i touch the case of the macbook i feel the electricity until i plugged off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.