Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Time issues with 5c

MY wife has just brought a second hand 5c 16gb phone from cash converters. It all works fine except the date and time. It will not update itself and the clock is not moving. All location services are switch on and I have tried setting it manually. When I do it works for a few minutes and then stops. The phone did update to newest version before we restored it from a previous phones settings. Apple thinks it may be a hardware issue and suggests I take it back. Before I do, has anyone come across this before.

TIm

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 1:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2016 2:03 PM

I don't know if I can offer any help, but I find it very coincidental that this problem would crop up on the same day in the forum. Here is another user having the same problem.

Time problems with my iphone 5c

I have never seen anyone post about this issue before.

1 reply

Time issues with 5c

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.