Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add a hyperlink while composing email in iOS 9.2?

How do I add a hyperlink while composing email on an iOS 9.2 device?

iPad 2, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Mar 9, 2016 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2016 10:44 AM

There is a way to do it, little harder than I'd wish but oh well. Find the website, and get the entire URL, so if I wanted to tell you to go to amazon, I'd copy this into mail: http://www.amazon.com/ You'll then select everything in between the first and last character, so I'd select ttp://www.amazon.com and then type in what ever word I want to replace it with, so it would look like this your word goes hhere/ . You should notice that the text remains blue, if so remove the first and last character, so in the end it should only show the word or phrase you typed in, but still being blue. When sent, the receiver will be able to click once and it will take them to the site.

Cheers,

Jacob

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2016 10:44 AM in response to onlyjohn

There is a way to do it, little harder than I'd wish but oh well. Find the website, and get the entire URL, so if I wanted to tell you to go to amazon, I'd copy this into mail: http://www.amazon.com/ You'll then select everything in between the first and last character, so I'd select ttp://www.amazon.com and then type in what ever word I want to replace it with, so it would look like this your word goes hhere/ . You should notice that the text remains blue, if so remove the first and last character, so in the end it should only show the word or phrase you typed in, but still being blue. When sent, the receiver will be able to click once and it will take them to the site.

Cheers,

Jacob

How to add a hyperlink while composing email in iOS 9.2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.