Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

netflix Error Code: S7363-1260-00003266

Anyone have insight to this Netflix error code Error Code: S7363-1260-00003266

Thanks in advance.

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013), iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 22, 2016 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2016 2:53 AM

I've had this exact problem too, and have been on the phone for 3 hours trying to help their 'engineers' resolve it.

So apparently this is caused by something taking the DRM slot which Netflix uses to verify content and on older Macs (before 2014) as they have a different DRM procedure or chip than the newer ones. So what ended up happening was they installed some scripts on my computer to reset various thing in safari, caches, cookies etc and we ended up basically restoring safari to its original state but even though this we couldn't come to a resolve.

So still today I live with this same issue, for some reason netflix will work in Chrome but Netflix doesn't support Chrome either as they haven't enabled Chrome utilised high definition on it.

• Things i can possibly resolve this for you is to enter in to safari this link 'http://netflix.com/clearcookies' this will clear only the netflix cookies and apparently others have found luck with this.
  • Try create a new user and try whether this works for you.
  • Boot your computer in safe mode, what this does is only runs system files, or file that were put on to the computer during installation, nothing user based. To do this hold Shift on start up and it should boot as usually except in red text you should see safe mode.
  • Last resort: If your still feeling adventurous take a backup of your computer and complete a fresh install and If this doesn't work nothing you do will be able to fix this with ease.

I'll try to be of assistance to you as I'm also eager to see what your findings are with this issue and sharing this may also be a help to other people with the same problem.

A few more things what operations system are you running on your mac? e.g. 10.11.4?

And Just to clarify you are using safari correct? And if so what version?

There are a few more things we can try if the first 3 don't work, although if your feeling keen try the last one.

Cheers

29 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2016 2:53 AM in response to matthewjh

I've had this exact problem too, and have been on the phone for 3 hours trying to help their 'engineers' resolve it.

So apparently this is caused by something taking the DRM slot which Netflix uses to verify content and on older Macs (before 2014) as they have a different DRM procedure or chip than the newer ones. So what ended up happening was they installed some scripts on my computer to reset various thing in safari, caches, cookies etc and we ended up basically restoring safari to its original state but even though this we couldn't come to a resolve.

So still today I live with this same issue, for some reason netflix will work in Chrome but Netflix doesn't support Chrome either as they haven't enabled Chrome utilised high definition on it.

• Things i can possibly resolve this for you is to enter in to safari this link 'http://netflix.com/clearcookies' this will clear only the netflix cookies and apparently others have found luck with this.
  • Try create a new user and try whether this works for you.
  • Boot your computer in safe mode, what this does is only runs system files, or file that were put on to the computer during installation, nothing user based. To do this hold Shift on start up and it should boot as usually except in red text you should see safe mode.
  • Last resort: If your still feeling adventurous take a backup of your computer and complete a fresh install and If this doesn't work nothing you do will be able to fix this with ease.

I'll try to be of assistance to you as I'm also eager to see what your findings are with this issue and sharing this may also be a help to other people with the same problem.

A few more things what operations system are you running on your mac? e.g. 10.11.4?

And Just to clarify you are using safari correct? And if so what version?

There are a few more things we can try if the first 3 don't work, although if your feeling keen try the last one.

Cheers

Mar 25, 2016 6:39 AM in response to smsnow1

You'd probably be correct in saying that, when i received the developer preview for 10.11.4 this about when it started happening to me, so you're probably right, hopefully we'll get some where with this soon.

I've been trying a few more things but haven't had any success yet, if i do this will definitely be the first place ill post it.

Think ill try compare files from before and after the backup and hopefully create a temporary patch 🙂

netflix Error Code: S7363-1260-00003266

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.