Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to rejoin a wifi after 'Forget This Network'?

I can't rejoin a wifi at my home after I tap the 'Forget This Network'. Other than resetting my 'network settings', I still can't rejoin the network.It keeps on appearing 'unable to join network'.....

Anyone, HELP ME PLEASE!!

iPhone 5s, 16GB. iOS9.1

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Mar 25, 2016 4:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2016 8:37 AM

It's probably worth a shot.

7 replies

Mar 26, 2016 3:59 AM in response to noralia

Just unplug the router from the power source - from the wall socket. Give it about 30 seconds and then plug it back in again and let it start up completely. Also restart the phone the way that I described it in my first post.

Even though all of your other devices can connect to your network, power cycling the router might help for the one that can not connect.

Mar 25, 2016 5:22 AM in response to noralia

Try power cycling your router. Unplug it from power for about 30 seconds and then plug it in again. Force restart the phone as well. No data is affected by this.

To force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

How to rejoin a wifi after 'Forget This Network'?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.