Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix Bluetooth problems IOS 9.3.1?

After updating my iPad Mini 4 to IOS 9.3.1, all of my Bluetooth pairings are gone, and Bluetooth itself just spins and doesn't connect.

iPad Mini, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 1, 2016 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2016 1:19 PM

You may have to reset the iPad (press and hold Home and Sleep/Wake until Apple logo appears), or "Reset Network Settings" (Settings> General> Reset). Neither will cause data loss, but try that and then re-pair with your devices.

24 replies

May 18, 2016 4:29 PM in response to LTSilverman

I am having the same problem with my Bluetooth and also my date and time is off. Even though I reset it daily it slows down and completely stops. Were you able to correct your issue with Bluetooth. I have a iPhone 5c and this has happened twice already. Waiting for another update in hopes that it will correct itself. In the past, the problems fixed itself, but it took two months.

Sep 2, 2016 3:32 PM in response to ericfrompotomac

I Have the same problem with my 6s and iPad Pro and Air 2. I've been trying for months to get the blinking things to find devices but everything I try doesn't work. I have managed to connect my phone to my car but nothing else. Had the same problem with my 5s as well. The little wheel just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning. I give up. Also tried to set up Car Play. Gave up that idea too.

Sep 3, 2016 1:31 AM in response to Diana.McCall

i dont understand what you mean. How can I repair something while the wheel spins? My phone doesn't find any other devices to pair with so I cannot repair them as you suggest. it finds is the Uconnect system on my car which is good and works fine, but nothing else.

I have tried every i can think of and even completely reset my phone but it just won't find any other devices, likewise with my iPads.

I love Apple products and recently brought the iPad Pro but I have had so many problems with it. Also upgraded to the 6s last week, but again problem after problem nothing seems to work as it used to.

Apple, just what are you doing??

How to fix Bluetooth problems IOS 9.3.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.