Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 updated to ios 9.3.1 screen still unresponsive

phone 6 128GB

After updated to latest ios 9.3.1 touch screen still unresponsive intermitently.

Please HELP~~

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 1, 2016 6:59 PM

133 replies

Mar 25, 2017 12:53 PM in response to Michael Duroooon

I'm sorry that you don't enjoy your iPhone 6 anymore. I own an iPhone 6s and I also bought Apple Care with the iPhone. They have replaced my iPhone 6s 5 times because of difficulties with hearing, a sim card tray that won't open, and the fingerprint ID not working repeatedly. I'm surprised that you don't seem to be using any Apple Care support. I don't know when you bought your iPhone 6, but you should have purchased Apple Care. My children had Samsung phones and they have switched to an iPhone because their Samsung got a virus and it couldn't be wiped. Unfortunately they are with AT&T and were conned by AT&T into purchasing a $30 a month warranty plan that charges them for any use of the warranty. The cost for the 2 yr Apple Care would have been much cheaper. They will end up paying the cost of a new phone for two years of warranty service they may never have to use. I have never paid anything additional to the original purchase price of my iPhone 6s. I would caution you to think twice about switching to a Samsung device because of your frustration. Good luck whatever you choose. I am a very happy and loyal Apple Customer, and I am NOT an Apple employee although I would like to be.

Mar 25, 2017 1:00 PM in response to Michael Duroooon

Michael Duroooon wrote:

I hate my iPhone 6 now because it's useless I'm switching to Samsung, I feel scammed because I bought it and now it won't work and now that I'm switching I'll lose my contacts and music not to mention games

I'm sure Samsung phones are absolutely perfect, will never break, and will perform miracles. But if I'm wrong, what are you going to switch to when your Samsung has problems?

Of course, they come with built in spyware, but you're not concerned about that. Pre-Installed Android Malware Found On 36 High-end Smartphones

Mar 25, 2017 1:03 PM in response to Michael Duroooon

Michael Duroooon wrote:

I hate my iPhone 6 now because it's useless I'm switching to Samsung, I feel scammed because I bought it and now it won't work and now that I'm switching I'll lose my contacts and music not to mention games

That's odd. I've switched back and forth between iPhones and Android phones (and iPads and Android tablets) for years. I've never lost a single contact.

Mar 25, 2017 1:11 PM in response to Michael Duroooon

Since most of your games have you sign into Facebook to login to your game, I don't know why you would lose any game progress. Of course you will have to get games from Google Play, but of course we all know Facebook remains the same across devices. Simply download the app for the game from Google Play and then sign into Facebook with the same user as the prior game on your iPhone. As for your contacts, a Google search will give you directions about how not to lose them when trading in an iPhone to a Samsung which will come with all the built in spyware and other bothersome things that will require you to purchase antivirus software for all devices which can get quite expensive. Again, why didn't you buy Apple Care?

Apr 1, 2016 8:01 PM in response to King7296

9.3.1 was to fix "Universal Links" issue in Safari and UL enabled apps like Mail

Apple Releases iOS 9.3.1 With Fix for Web Link Crashing Bug - Mac Rumors

In my opinion, you should have your iPhone evaluated by making a reservation at the Genius Bar - Apple Store (for free) - or an Apple Authorized Service Provider > https://locate.apple.com/ where they set their own policies - or a reputable independent repair shop

Iphone 6 updated to ios 9.3.1 screen still unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.