Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating to iOS 9.3.1 my iPhone 6 has No Service.

After updating my phone to iOS 9.3.1 my iPhone 6 has no service. Had no issues with 9.3. I have Verizon yesterday I went and got a new SIM card, reset network setting, and reset all settings. Occasionally I can put my phone in airplane mode and when it comes out I will get service for a short period of time. Have no issues when I'm on Wi-Fi at home. Please help! IOS 9.3.1 has turned my phone into a brick.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1, null

Posted on Apr 5, 2016 9:11 AM

20 replies

Apr 5, 2016 12:16 PM in response to RebekkahRoseRyan

RebekkahRoseRyan wrote:

Hi alisad12 - I heard there is a bug in the update. Apple is working on fixing it. Go to the feedback page and report the problems you are having. Apple will see your issues there. It's more effective than reporting it to Support. However, Support can offer suggestions about how to fix your current issue. Good Luck. RRRℹ

good suggestion, RRR...

my suggestion to you is to give the URL to the poster!

Tips & Tricks

make a bookmark (or use your browser History suggestions by typing " feedback " AFTER visiting the different product pages)

http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

you can generally just change the product in the filename BEFORE posting the link - do so in the location bar of your browser first

Apr 6, 2016 8:01 AM in response to ChitlinsCC

Still having issues after completely restoring my iPhone. Between downloading software and have to create another backup since my iTunes was not the most current version I spent almost four hours. Still dropping service and going to no service going to call apple again with my ticket from yesterday. Works like a charm at home but when I'm away from the Wi-Fi it seems to have issues. So when I'm at work I receive no calls or text. When I'm driving its dropping calls still. If I would have dropped my phone or done something to it I would understand. The fact that I was pushed an update and I updated to it and it made my phone unusable is frustrating to say the least.

After updating to iOS 9.3.1 my iPhone 6 has No Service.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.