Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photo booth keeps freezing up whenever I'm filming / recording vocals. It just stops and starts. Is there an upgrade or a way to fix this annoying prob?

I just upgraded my iMac desktop to El Captian and all is working fine, but the photo booth. Whenever I try to film myself singing or talking about whatever, it'll freeze up mid way through. The recording still picks up the vocals. The footage goes in and out / stop and starts. Is there an upgrade or a way to fix this annoying problem?

Thank you in advance!

James

OS X El Capitan

v 10.11.6

iMac 21.5-inch Mid 2011

Processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core 15

Memory 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Aug 21, 2016 5:50 PM

1 reply

My photo booth keeps freezing up whenever I'm filming / recording vocals. It just stops and starts. Is there an upgrade or a way to fix this annoying prob?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.