Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost all health data after updating to iOS 10.1 on iPhone se

I Recently just updated my iphone se to iOS 10.1 but when I go to my Heath app, all the data is missing and I cannot even open the recent activity, I am greeted with the spinning icon. I am running iOS 10.1 on iPhone se

iPhone SE, iOS 10.0.3

Posted on Oct 24, 2016 12:56 PM

50 replies

Oct 24, 2016 1:08 PM in response to Dantheman2409

Did you update using iTunes? Was your iPhone restored as part of the iOS update? If so, there was a restore done from your iPhone backup.

Health data is saved in your iPhone's backup in iTunes only if your backup is encrypted. If you did not choose to encrypt your backup, the health data is lost upon restoring from a backup in iTunes.

Oct 25, 2016 6:05 AM in response to Masek87

I have also an iPhone 7 Plus, waiting desperately for the "Portrait Mode" in 10.1!

I had the same problem already with iOS 10.1 beta 2. Called the support, but they refused to help, because it was a beta. Then I updated back to 10.0.2. I hoped it was just a problem in the beta, but the filnal 10.1 has the same problem.

No time at the moment to call the support. Did anyone try?

Lost all health data after updating to iOS 10.1 on iPhone se

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.