Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

genius bar reservation

I'm stuck. I want to make a reservation at the Genius Bar today at my local Apple store, but I can't find out how to do that. Please help. I woke up early just to make a reservation and can't find out where/how anywhere. Feeling frustrated.

Posted on Jan 2, 2017 5:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2017 8:50 AM

Worst customer support EVER. I'm not sure who monitors this site, but it is not helpful nor is the phone number for the store. I understand that the Apple stores are busy, especially this time of year, but it would be nice for someone to answer the phone. I think I am officially, completely done with Apple. Sadly. 😠 I've used Mac products for 25 years. I used to champion their customer support. It is gone. It would be nice to have a clear path to make an appointment at the Genius Bar without being paraded through a series of operator connections or links to nowhere. Ugh! Ugh!

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2017 8:50 AM in response to macjack

Worst customer support EVER. I'm not sure who monitors this site, but it is not helpful nor is the phone number for the store. I understand that the Apple stores are busy, especially this time of year, but it would be nice for someone to answer the phone. I think I am officially, completely done with Apple. Sadly. 😠 I've used Mac products for 25 years. I used to champion their customer support. It is gone. It would be nice to have a clear path to make an appointment at the Genius Bar without being paraded through a series of operator connections or links to nowhere. Ugh! Ugh!

Jan 2, 2017 6:00 AM in response to macjack

I've been to this link. It does nothing to solve the problem. I want to find a link that takes me to where and how to make an appointment at the Genius Bar. It should be simple, but it's not. I can't find it anywhere. The above link just takes me to a bunch of sales and marketing information and promises that I can get help at the Genius Bar, but does not take me to where I go to make an appointment online. 😟

genius bar reservation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.