Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone else having all app reviews disappear?

All reviews have disappeared on App Store. Ratings are there but no reviews.

Posted on Jan 30, 2017 8:32 AM

5 replies

Jan 31, 2017 7:04 AM in response to librariansmart

Hello, ​librariansmart!

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I see that you're having trouble seeing reviews for an app in the App Store on your iPhone. I always check the reviews before I download a new app, so I know how important it is that they are there for me to read. I would be happy to help!

Is this happening on all apps, or just a certain app that you're wanting to check out? Keep in mind that the reviews start over when a new version of that app gets released, so if it's a fairly new version, there might not be any reviews for that one yet. To see all reviews for ALL versions of the app, you would go to the app's page, tap "Reviews", then tap "All Versions" under "Ratings and Reviews".

Did you know you can also look for apps and read reviews on your computer by going to this page? iTunes Preview - App Store

Please let us know if you have further questions or need clarification.

Take care!

Apr 28, 2017 6:58 AM in response to librariansmart

I started noticing reviews disappear starting with 10.3. Not all reviews. Just some. For example, reviews for IFTTT and Google Trips. I submitted them. They eventually showed up in the App Store. Then, 1-3 days after that, they disappeared. If I tap write a review, it comes up with an empty fields and no stars as though I'd never written a review. I never saw anything like this in previous releases. I resubmitted the reviews to see what happens (I write them in Notes and then copy and paste to the App Store).

Anyone else having all app reviews disappear?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.