Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Would Apple call if the was suspicious activity on my ICloud account?

I received a call from +1 (844) 421-5043 claiming that there was suspicious activity in my iCloud account and they recommended not using my devices at this time. When I called back, after being on hold for a bit waiting for the next available person, I was asked if I had logged into my icloud account in 2 different states in the last 2 days. When I said no she wanted me to go to my PC so she could help me locate where the activity was coming from. Needless to say I told her I would have to call her back bc I didn't have access to my computer. Is this something that Apple would even do?

Posted on Feb 26, 2017 4:57 AM

4 replies

Feb 27, 2017 10:22 AM in response to lisafromeaston

Yes I just received the same phone call. The man spoke very bad English and was in a hurry to get off the phone when I started asking him validating questions. At which point I hung on him anyway and called 1-800-My-Apple and asked them about this phone number and type issue. They said they would never call and approach an issue like this in that way.

Would Apple call if the was suspicious activity on my ICloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.