Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calls Syncing between 2 iphones

I have 2 iphones, one personal and one business plus ipads and a mac. I have one icloud account so I can sync contacts, pictures etc across all devices. However, the phones also sync the call logs. The call does not ring through to the other phone number but the call log eventually shows up on the other phone and so far I can never tell if the call was to the personal phone number or the business phone number (such as a missed call). I have researched this issue and:

Turned off HandOff

Reset the devices

Turned off Facetime

I do not understand why the call logs are being shared when the phone numbers are different. Any other suggestions or fixes out there?

iPhone 6s, iOS 10.2.1

Posted on Mar 22, 2017 4:37 PM

3 replies

Mar 22, 2017 5:28 PM in response to Ferd II

Thank you, however, no solutions to the sharing of call logs. Everyone just suggests to use different apple id's. I would use the Family Sharing but it doesn't share contacts or the calendar with ease. Oh well...maybe one day apple will fix this since the call logs should belong only to the phone number assigned to a phone (in my opinion of course ).

🙂

Calls Syncing between 2 iphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.