Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar scrolling not working

Hi All

The horizontal scrolling in the calendar application (MacOS) in week view just suddenly stopped working.

I've tried preferences, restarting my Mac, looking at forums including here (Smooth scrolling not working in calendar) but none of these seem to make a difference!

Please help if you've found a solution!

Thanks!

(PS: vertical scrolling also isn't functioning in year or moth view as well)

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), macOS Sierra (10.12.4)

Posted on May 14, 2017 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2017 12:40 PM

Open system preferences > Accessibility > select Mouse and trackpad > Trackpad Options check the box of scrolling and click on drop down arrows and choose as inertia .Finally click on ok .

I did this in my computer opened calendar via spotlight , simultaneously gone to the settings of scrolling , unchecked the box of scrolling the calendar horizontal scrolling stopped in week view .

So , finally check the box of scrolling to work .

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2017 12:40 PM in response to TristDrum

Open system preferences > Accessibility > select Mouse and trackpad > Trackpad Options check the box of scrolling and click on drop down arrows and choose as inertia .Finally click on ok .

I did this in my computer opened calendar via spotlight , simultaneously gone to the settings of scrolling , unchecked the box of scrolling the calendar horizontal scrolling stopped in week view .

So , finally check the box of scrolling to work .

User uploaded file

Calendar scrolling not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.