Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error Message you did not complete the entire form

I got my first IPhone Today. I set up my Apple ID. I went to App Store to download an app. When I sign into the App Store I get this message "This Apple ID has not yet been used in the ITunes Store. Tap review to sign in, then review your account information". I tap review, agree to terms and conditions and fill out everything. Country, title, name, address and billing and then I receive this message on the billing information page. "You did not complete the entire form." Everything is filled out. I have tried it several different times and gotten the same thing. What should I try?

Posted on Jul 30, 2017 11:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2018 9:25 PM

This worked for me!!!

26 replies

May 19, 2018 11:21 AM in response to 91Trooper

I solved this problem by going to apple's website, logging into my apple ID, filling out a shipping address and anything that looked incomplete (but I used "None" for payment method), then I restarted my phone and went to download the software I wanted, logged in with my apple ID as usual, and then it download the software and worked fine. Hope it keeps doing that, but it worked this time, anyway. So this issue solved for me by this means. Hope it helps.

Oct 18, 2017 7:04 PM in response to 91Trooper

I had this happen. I filled put everything, and it still gave me that message. I went to the Itunes Store, signed out of my Apple Account at the bottom of the store section on the app. I went to the Apple website, signed in and I went to the payment setting. I noticed that the shipping address was not filled out, but the billing address was. I filled out the shipping address information. Afterwards, I restarted my Iphone and opened up the App store. I went to download an app and it asked me to sign in. I signed in and again, it asked me to review my information and took me back to the form. I completed the form again, and this time it allowed me to successfully download the app. I hope this helps!

Oct 5, 2017 7:10 PM in response to 91Trooper

Having the same problem... new phone.. and same error message "Having the same problem with a brand new phone. I've filled out every possible field that is shown and I'm getting 2 separate red lines of text saying "you did not complete the entire form". Can't understand why it wouldn't be designed to tell us why it's failing? " -sengebe... would like a solution soon... does anyone have one yet?? Tried signing out and turningodf the phoneand signing back in... doesnt work... as well as doing to it over and over again but I always arrive at the same error message. SUPER frustrating!!

Oct 20, 2017 3:49 PM in response to 91Trooper

We had the same problem, on both new iPhone and iPad Pro, so we were pretty sure it was related to our AppleID rather than the device. Finally gave up and called Apple Support at 800-692-7753. They directed us to myAppleID.com, where after logging in with our ID and password we were prompted to verify date of birth, and then to complete three security questions. That successfully opened our profile. We noted that all information was correct (including a blank shipping address, which we left that way), and we signed out. After that, everything worked perfectly on both devices. I suspect the security questions were added sometime after we first set up our AppleID a few years ago, and they needed to be completed. Too bad the "did not complete" error messages were misleading and didn't just direct us to the right place, but it's all good now.

Dec 24, 2017 8:03 PM in response to 91Trooper

I got my first IPhone Today. I set up my Apple ID. I went to App Store to download an app. When I sign into the App Store I get this message "This Apple ID has not yet been used in the ITunes Store. Tap review to sign in, then review your account information". I tap review, agree to terms and conditions and fill out everything. Country, title, name, address and billing and then I receive this message on the billing information page. "You did not complete the entire form." Everything is filled out. I have tried it several different times and gotten the same thing. What should I try?

Feb 14, 2018 11:40 AM in response to 91Trooper

I had the same problem, on both new iPhone 8, it was related to AppleID rather than the device. One reply in this thread directed me to myAppleID.com, where after logging in with my ID and password I was prompted to complete date of birth, and then to complete payment method. That successfully opened my profile. All information was correct (including a blank shipping address, which we left that way), and we signed out. After that, everything worked perfectly. Too bad the "did not complete" error messages were misleading and didn't just direct us to the right place, but it's all good now.

Mar 3, 2018 3:47 PM in response to 91Trooper

I had the same problem, while trying to change my Itunes seunscription Country. Here is how I managed to overcome it:

Firstly complete your registration / or change of your country, simply not entering any billing method, e.g. nor chosing credit card or the Phone options.

Once you pass this screen and finish your registration, go back to edit your billing method, by entering a new credit card information.

May 4, 2018 5:55 PM in response to 91Trooper

I had this same problem with my new IPad. What you have to do is go onto the apple website, and log in with you apple ID. Then go to manage your account and find the information for billing and shipping address. Then fill both the billing and shipping address information out and click save. Once all that is saved, go onto your device and it should work.

Hopefully this is helpful!

Error Message you did not complete the entire form

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.