Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

contact details for someone higer than senior advisor

I need contact details of someone high up to deal with serious complaint . Makes me laugh apple can know someone's life is in danger but still lie to there face and mess them about .

Posted on Aug 3, 2017 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2018 2:14 PM

Okay, thank you! Because Apple decided to change the warranty on their MacBooks in July or August last year, and I purchased my MacBook late May or early June. They won't upgrade my warranty to the one, and say that a piece of paper broke my computer.

22 replies

Jan 3, 2018 4:39 PM in response to JonMac24

On your first point, Apple added AppleCare + to the MB line last year after you purchased yours. There is nothing you can do about that and you would need to talk to a senior executive to change their mind the chances of which are absolutely zero.

On the second point did someone at an Apple Store say a piece of paper did the damage or did you send it in to a depot? Do you have service number?

Aug 4, 2017 11:45 AM in response to Lj92xx

What department do you need? You do not need a Supervisor if you are speaking with operational employees and your problem is different. I understand you want to speak with someone with the authority to resolve your issue, regardless of whether they are actually a supervisor. You need be sure you have clearly explained your issue so that the phone agent can route you appropriately.

Jan 3, 2018 6:36 PM in response to JonMac24

Because Apple decided to change the warranty on their MacBooks in July or August last year, and I purchased my MacBook late May or early June. They won't upgrade my warranty to the one

Apple did not change the standard warranty.

Apple changed the offerings of the extended warranty plan which you need to buy separately (which now is Apple Care + rather than the "old" Applecare, must be bought within 60 days of date of purchase from an authorized reseller or Apple and has been changed to include some damages which were not included previously).

Aug 3, 2017 1:55 PM in response to babowa

if you have had issue with Apple product and actually got help it would be by someone above tier 1 and tier 2 general customer services , they only read from a book . Will give general @apple.com email that you will not get reply to un under 24 hours . If you manage to get passed tier 1/2 they will give you long list of contact details email , phone number and extension code to them etc and will actually help you . But it's extremely hard to get passed tier 1 and 2 . If you call customer survices you get tier one . If you ask to speak to there supervisor manager etc you get passed on to tier 2 not them . Tier 2 is just those set to deal with irate customers or those that won't be fobbed off . Extremely hard to get through to real supervisors or seniors and not have tier 2 lying through there teeth

contact details for someone higer than senior advisor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.