Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot the answer to my Apple ID security questions

Apple ID Cannot Reset Security Questions We don't have sufficient information to reset your security questions. iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.3.3 I know my Apple ID and Password, but I forgot security questions answers, so I can't reset the security questio

Apple ID

Cannot Reset Security Questions

We don't have sufficient information to reset your security questions.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.3.3

I know my Apple ID and Password, but I forgot security questions answers, so I can't reset the security questions. How can I reset the security questions.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 28, 2017 1:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2017 12:45 PM

Apple ID Cannot Reset Security Questions We don't have sufficient information to reset your security questions. iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.3.3 I know my Apple ID and Password, but I forgot security questions answers, so I can't reset the security questio

1,248 replies

Sep 24, 2018 11:27 PM in response to Mr_P.1234

EVEN ME I AM OUTRAGED Apple will not help me so I’m thinking of switching to Samsung I just put 30 dollars in my account and it says I need to do security questions and I do not know them but I do know my Apple ID username and password and it is my account so Apple just stole 30 fillers off me. And when I want to reset the security questions this comes up EVEN WHEN I DID EVERYTHING THEY ASKED

User uploaded file

Feb 29, 2020 7:28 AM in response to Mr_P.1234

If you don’t know the answers to your security questions go to If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201485

And you can get a call from Apple support to help solve your problemusing this link https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0245&symptom_id=23362

If you need additional Apple ID support use

Apple ID Support https://support.apple.com/apple-id Go to the bottom of the page to “Tell us how we can help” Click the Get support tab. Choose “Forgot security questions"

Jan 12, 2018 2:33 PM in response to bridopeep

This is a user-to-user technical support forum, not a way to contact Apple. Anything you post here is visible to anyone with an Internet connection. So you have just published your email address to several billion people. I've asked the hosts to remove it.

You need to contact Apple's Account Security Team to reset your questions: Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Jul 5, 2018 6:52 AM in response to comradefrombrooklyn

Comrade,

Please read the 1st reply (marked as "Apple Recommended) at top of this page.

or read again my answer:

In addition to what you've been told, try to follow the steps provided here:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

If nothing helps, then ... contact Apple here: Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Aug 27, 2018 7:32 AM in response to ashok1982

Did you call Apple support and say that you forgot the security questions? Did you contact Apple's Account Security team: Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Do you think you are the only person in the world who has forgotten their security questions, and that Apple does not have a way to resolve the problem? They do. but you have to use it.

And note that if you enabled 2 factor authentication you will never again have to remember your security questions: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Sep 4, 2018 5:59 AM in response to analou80

Did you call Apple support and say that you forgot the security questions? Did you contact Apple's Account Security team: Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Do you think you are the only person in the world who has forgotten their security questions, and that Apple does not have a way to resolve the problem? They do. but you have to use it.

And note that if you enabled 2 factor authentication you will never again have to remember your security questions: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Sep 13, 2018 8:26 PM in response to peterfromfairlawn

peterfromfairlawn wrote:

I have the same issue. Called the Apple help desk and they told me that I need to remember the answers to the security questions to reset the security questions. Hmm, does Donald Trump run this organization?

You need to have a way to verify your identity to Apple. I haven't used the Security Question protection for my Apple ID since Two-Step Verification was introduced, but prior to that, the one time I was unable to answer all three correctly, I contacted Apple here: ACCOUNT SECURITY SUPPORT, and since I was able to give them the correct answer to one of the questions, they were able to send me a reset link.

How else would you expect them to determine that you are who you say you are? Anyone who knows your email address could call Apple posing as you. Would you want them to just give anyone who had access to the most public information about everyone, and therefore could provide that information to Apple, a link to be able to reset your Apple password?

Call them back at the link provided above, and see what other information you might be able to provide to prove your identity.

You should be glad to know that your security means something to Apple. If Donald Trump ran the organization, they would just send you the password via a public Tweet.

GB

Jun 19, 2019 12:28 AM in response to stevensathe

contact Support in the country where you live (and which is therefore the country on your account) and see if they can reset them for you : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

Forgot the answer to my Apple ID security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.