Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: display response delay during incoming call

When a call entered in my phone it start ringing but the display of the phone(switch on) response after 8s -10s later . What can I do now ?

iPhone 6, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 29, 2017 10:14 PM in response to zelem In response to zelem

Force restart on iPhone X: This is a method that is used to force an iPhone to restart in the event that it hangs. On other models of iPhone, you can initiate a force restart by holding the home + power button but since there is no home button on the iPhone X, many people are stuck here. You can do this on the iPhone X by following this steps:

>> Press and quickly release the Volume Up button

>> Press and quickly release the Volume Down button

>> Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears.

Read more here https://www.timigate.com/2017/11/how-to-resolve-all-challenging-issues.html

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Helpful

Nov 29, 2017 10:14 PM in response to zelem In response to zelem

Force restart on iPhone X: This is a method that is used to force an iPhone to restart in the event that it hangs. On other models of iPhone, you can initiate a force restart by holding the home + power button but since there is no home button on the iPhone X, many people are stuck here. You can do this on the iPhone X by following this steps:

>> Press and quickly release the Volume Up button

>> Press and quickly release the Volume Down button

>> Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears.

Read more here https://www.timigate.com/2017/11/how-to-resolve-all-challenging-issues.html

Nov 29, 2017 10:14 PM

Reply Helpful (6)

Dec 6, 2017 7:43 PM in response to Shuvra ghosh In response to Shuvra ghosh

same issue on the X.

the display takes a couple of seconds to respond to an incoming call.

have tried most of the trouble shooting suggestions; even erased and restored phone, but no luck yet.

Apple is currently trying to help and figure if its a software or hardware issue.

Dec 6, 2017 7:43 PM

Reply Helpful

Dec 7, 2017 1:47 AM in response to Shuvra ghosh In response to Shuvra ghosh

Can someone help me I have the same problem of the screen not displaying the contacts whileostomy a incoming call . Have tried everything including the restore ,reset every possible thing which I could but no use . Can apple guys tell me wat to do and why this is happening in a high end premium handset. Pls guys help me out I'm a first time ios user

Dec 7, 2017 1:47 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Shuvra ghosh

Question: display response delay during incoming call