Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: after the last update, the touch of my phone almost does not work. display original. nothing was replaced. the phone does not listen to me. what to do?

after the last update, the touch of my phone almost does not work. display original. nothing was replaced. the phone does not listen to me. what to do?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 13, 2017 1:05 PM in response to KsuSmo In response to KsuSmo

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities KsuSmo,

I see that after updating your iPhone your screen is unresponsive to your touch. I can understand your concern, and I'd be happy to help.

Let's have you take a look at this article with some steps to help resolve this issue:

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If after going through these steps the issue still remains, reply back with the answers to the following questions:
1. Are you using the latest version (11.1.1) of iOS 11?
2. Does this only happen when using a certain app or apps?
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great day!

Nov 13, 2017 1:05 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 14, 2017 3:26 AM in response to becky_s22 In response to becky_s22

привет, спасибо за отклик.

1. да
  2. проблема со всем приложениями, куда бы я не зашла, телефон тормозит и начинает сам писать звонить, отправлять смс итд. самые большие трудности с вибер. перестанавливала его,

Nov 14, 2017 3:26 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 14, 2017 3:27 AM in response to becky_s22 In response to becky_s22

hello, thanks for the response.

1. yes

2. The problem with all applications, wherever I went, the phone brakes and starts to write myself to call, send sms and so on. the biggest difficulties with vibers. reset it, but it did not help.

I reboot 20 times a day, only the "home" button works properly

Nov 14, 2017 3:27 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: KsuSmo

Question: after the last update, the touch of my phone almost does not work. display original. nothing was replaced. the phone does not listen to me. what to do?