Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forgot my passcode and the same time i forgot my id password. I can't connect to itunes because i dont have mac and never use i tunes before. What should i do to recover my phone?

i'm using iphone 5s.

i can not access my phone because i forgot the passcode and also forget the id password. some people told me to recover it with itunes, but i dont have mac and i never use itunes before.

What should i do to fixing this problem? Thank you

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 9:28 AM

2 replies

Dec 11, 2017 9:30 AM in response to Loloarung

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

You can use iTunes on a Windows computer as well. You just have to download it. So you're running the risk of activation lock after restoring the phone since you don't know your password. I would attempt to make sure you have access to your Apple ID at appleid.apple.com before going through the restore steps.

i forgot my passcode and the same time i forgot my id password. I can't connect to itunes because i dont have mac and never use i tunes before. What should i do to recover my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.