Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an iphone 8 plus. i plugged it into my macbook and selected the option to update the software. for some reason my computer interrupted the update and now my phone is frozen on the restore screen. it will not let me cancel the restore/update

i have an iphone 8 plus. i plugged it into my macbook and selected the option to update the software. for some reason my computer interrupted the update and now my phone is frozen on the restore screen. it will not let me cancel the restore/update and my computer won't recognize that it's plugged in after i cancel the restore/update pop-ups.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.1.2

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 1:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 2:40 AM

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

1 reply

i have an iphone 8 plus. i plugged it into my macbook and selected the option to update the software. for some reason my computer interrupted the update and now my phone is frozen on the restore screen. it will not let me cancel the restore/update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.