Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Select All in iCloud Photo

Hi I am looking to download all my icloud photos and then erase all my icloud photos.

iCloud provides me no value and I want nothing to do with it as its just an annoyance.

Why does the SHIFT key function or CTRL A function not work? Does it work from a MAC but not a PC?

Apple I must say, that when you diminish user functionality you do not create increased loyalty or desire to purchase over priced and unneeded cloud storage. If anything you have now made an owner of your devices angry, and I cannot wait to become a samsung user.

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 1:07 PM

You might also want to see the discussion in:

Selecting all photos in an ablum on icloud.com

If you want to vent or rant here, just be aware that this is a user-to-user forum and no one here (with VERY limited exceptions) works for Apple. If you want to make your opinions known to Apple, then try this link:

Product Feedback - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2017 1:07 PM in response to EliC1111

You might also want to see the discussion in:

Selecting all photos in an ablum on icloud.com

If you want to vent or rant here, just be aware that this is a user-to-user forum and no one here (with VERY limited exceptions) works for Apple. If you want to make your opinions known to Apple, then try this link:

Product Feedback - Apple

How to Select All in iCloud Photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.