Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay not working !

Hi ,

I just dropped my iPhone 7 plus and now my Apple Pay not working ,

when I try paying for something I start Apple Pay and it asks me to put my finger print and then to hold it near the device then nothing happen it stays on " hold near reader " .

it was working just fine before I dropped the device , I tried restarting the device didn't work then removing the card and adding it again didn't work and I tried resting the device also didn't work .

Help .

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 7:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 7:25 AM

Hi

As your iPhone has been dropped and may have suffered internal damage, I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider to arrange for it to be checked and to establish any recommended service options:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2017 7:25 AM in response to mr.problem

Hi

As your iPhone has been dropped and may have suffered internal damage, I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider to arrange for it to be checked and to establish any recommended service options:

Apple Pay not working !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.