Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t end call because touch screen does not respond

My Iphone X 256GB space gray. I made a call to my friend, when i raised my phone near my face, the screen turned to black screen and when i want to ended my call before someone take it, it’s imposible to turned on the screen no matter how did i touched it even i hit the power button a lot, so i have to waited for the call to end itself or my friend take his phone. Very anoying. Is there anyone know how to fix this?

Posted on Jan 10, 2018 3:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2018 9:32 AM

Thanks you, but i think this problem is not because of the screen, is because of iOs or the sensor of the phone work is not properly , it’s turn black screen when we raise the phone near our face and suppose to turn on when we low our hand. I restarted my phone several time but it still happen occasionally.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2018 9:32 AM in response to MrBill3

Thanks you, but i think this problem is not because of the screen, is because of iOs or the sensor of the phone work is not properly , it’s turn black screen when we raise the phone near our face and suppose to turn on when we low our hand. I restarted my phone several time but it still happen occasionally.

Can’t end call because touch screen does not respond

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.