Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID have been disabled

I can’t download Applications from my Apple Store, It is showing me Apple ID have been disabled, please anyone can help me out, I really need this to work out for me

Posted on Jan 25, 2018 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2018 5:32 PM

See this support document for help. If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

6 replies

Jan 25, 2018 7:39 PM in response to John18209

Hello there,

unfortunately they didn`t help me at all, they promised me I would get on Wednesday or Thursday full access to my account or will get a mail from them, nothing happening until now.

I talked on Tuesday in one ! call over thirty minutes to three different persons , and everyone told me a other story about my account is disabled, i did answer my security questions three times (every time RIGHT!!!) .

I have this Apple Account since 8 years, I never got this bad support from Apple.

Jan 25, 2018 7:50 PM in response to angel030479

I'm sorry, but I was not responding to you. I was discussing the other poster's issue. If you followed the steps in the first support document that I listed about a disabled ID, then you would need to contact Apple again as well. No one here could help you with that issue.

This is a user to user support forum, and Apple does not participate here. No one here works for Apple, and none of us have access to your account. Only Apple can fix your problem if you could not fix it yourself.

Apple ID have been disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.