Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I get Snapchat notifications on my Apple Watch?

I bought an Apple Watch Nike series 3 about a week ago and it seems to function perfectly fine. However I noticed that my friends who have Apple Watches can we see Snapchat notifications on their Watch. I have Snapchat downloaded on my phone and notifications are enabled but for some reason the app doesn’t appear on my watch. When I search for it, it isn’t there. Any suggestions?

Posted on Jan 25, 2018 10:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2018 5:06 AM

Hi

Snapchat does not offer an app for Apple Watch, so cannot be installed on it:

Snapchat on the App Store

If you would prefer that it did, then you may wish to submit a feature request to the app developer.

Notification mirroring settings for third-party apps from your iPhone are available on your iPhone, in the Watch app, under My Watch (tab) > Notifications:

See and respond to notifications

Also be sure to check your notification settings for Snapchat on your iPhone, enabling all desired options.

How notifications behave depends on the status of your devices and your settings:

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2018 5:06 AM in response to Lvarg93

Hi

Snapchat does not offer an app for Apple Watch, so cannot be installed on it:

Snapchat on the App Store

If you would prefer that it did, then you may wish to submit a feature request to the app developer.

Notification mirroring settings for third-party apps from your iPhone are available on your iPhone, in the Watch app, under My Watch (tab) > Notifications:

See and respond to notifications

Also be sure to check your notification settings for Snapchat on your iPhone, enabling all desired options.

How notifications behave depends on the status of your devices and your settings:

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Why can’t I get Snapchat notifications on my Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.