Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health App not showing my steps...

Hi. I just got my Apple Watch 3 yesterday and set it up. Today, Apple Health app doesn't seem to reflect the number of steps taken according to my Activity app/Apple watch. The app says it was last synced a couple hours ago with 2355 steps, but activity app on the watch reflects over 7K steps have been taken. A couple hours ago I'm sure I had at least 6500 steps. I worked out this morning at like 6am - which does show up on the health app.

So how do I get the proper number of steps to show up??

WATCH SERIES 3 (GPS + CELL) ALUM 38MM, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Jan 26, 2018 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2018 9:51 AM

Hi

It may help to move your Apple Watch above your iPhone, but beneath the Health app, in the data sources list for Steps:

On your iPhone, in the Health app, go to: Health Data > Activity > Steps > Data Sources & Access > Edit.

Similar questions

3 replies

Apple Health App not showing my steps...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.