Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

missing purchased music videos

My iPad updated but there are now missing purchased music videos! I went to iTunes...there was no indication that Athey had ever been purchased. This was ridiculous because those same videos....were still on my iPhone!

Posted on Jan 29, 2018 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2018 11:46 PM

If they aren’t showing in the Purchased section for redownloading , and if they are still in the store and if you haven’t moved countries since buying them, check to see if you’ve hidden them : Hide and unhide apps for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

If they aren’t hidden copy them from your phone to your computer’s iTujnes library and sync them

This was ridiculous because those same videos....were still on my iPhone!

? Items can still be stored on a different device, not being downloaded or available to download on one doesn’t automatically delete it everwhere.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2018 11:46 PM in response to YEMAYA

If they aren’t showing in the Purchased section for redownloading , and if they are still in the store and if you haven’t moved countries since buying them, check to see if you’ve hidden them : Hide and unhide apps for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

If they aren’t hidden copy them from your phone to your computer’s iTujnes library and sync them

This was ridiculous because those same videos....were still on my iPhone!

? Items can still be stored on a different device, not being downloaded or available to download on one doesn’t automatically delete it everwhere.

missing purchased music videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.