Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My old mail adress is out and i cant get in to appelstore?

Hi

My old e-post is not exsist longer becaus the host is out.

i want to log in to the app i cant. my new mail cant update my apps.

wath vill i do?

Hope you can helt me

sorry my bad english

margot

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Posted on Jan 30, 2018 10:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2018 11:34 PM

Did you update the primary email address on your existing account : Change your Apple ID - Apple Support ?

And then logged out and back in everywhere : What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support ?

Or did you create a new account ? Everything downloaded by an account is tied to the account that downloaded it, if you did create a new account and want your old apps linked to it you will have to delete them and buy and download them on your new account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2018 11:34 PM in response to margotfromtrensum

Did you update the primary email address on your existing account : Change your Apple ID - Apple Support ?

And then logged out and back in everywhere : What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support ?

Or did you create a new account ? Everything downloaded by an account is tied to the account that downloaded it, if you did create a new account and want your old apps linked to it you will have to delete them and buy and download them on your new account.

My old mail adress is out and i cant get in to appelstore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.