You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

create clipart

Is there free software that I can use to create my own clipart? If there's nothing for free, then okay ... something paid. I don't doubt there's nothing for free. And, if there is, it probably won't be very versatile or comprehensive.

I want to make flashcards to help me learn Vietnamese language. It would be easy to copy & paste an image onto the digital flashcards I'm going to make on an online language learning website, but I want to add a twist to these cards. I want them to be mnemonics. So, they should be really customized for me. If I want them to be crazy and zany, then I want to be able to make them that way. If I want them to evoke a feeling or a memory in me, then I want to be able to customize them in that way. If I want to be able to customize them along other principles of creating mnemonics, then I want to be able to customize them in that way. It might be a lot of work to make my own clipart, and if so, then ... I won't!

Thanks much,

Troy

MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3), 11-inch, early 2015

Posted on Feb 5, 2018 3:36 AM

5 replies

create clipart

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.