Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since purchasing iPhone X it continuously asks me to agree to new iCloud terms & conditions which I do but it’s a virtuous circle

I have accepted the terms in every possible way, rebooted the phone, had the latest software updates and it still requires me to accept iCloud new terms - it’s been 2 months & nothing works!

Posted on Feb 5, 2018 4:18 AM

6 replies

Feb 6, 2018 10:12 AM in response to yellow belly

I received apple Help online today (in support / Chat or similar)

We tried one or two things that didnt work but then we restored network settings (which is note the best because you lose some stuff but nothing really important) I signed out of Icloud - restored - signed back in and it worked

I did lose passwords of several places I go to work too and also had to call the phone company to add the "share internet" settings again

Since purchasing iPhone X it continuously asks me to agree to new iCloud terms & conditions which I do but it’s a virtuous circle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.