Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use my Super Drive on my Windows 10 PC

I have a windows 10 PC that I want to use my Super Drive on, but I do not know what drivers I need to have to make it work.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on Feb 5, 2018 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2018 10:09 AM

Try the following:

1. Plug the SuperDrive into an available USB port on the Windows PC.
  2. Download that latest Boot Camp drivers from Apple.
  3. Right-click on the Boot Camp zip file in the Downloads folder, and then, click Extract All.
  4. Launch the AppleODDInstaller64.exe file, that is located at: /BootCamp/Drivers/Apple/AppleODDInstaller.exe, and then, follow the steps to install the driver on your PC.
  5. After successfully installing this driver, you should be able to use the SuperDrive as you normally would.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2018 10:09 AM in response to iphone6splususer

Try the following:

1. Plug the SuperDrive into an available USB port on the Windows PC.
  2. Download that latest Boot Camp drivers from Apple.
  3. Right-click on the Boot Camp zip file in the Downloads folder, and then, click Extract All.
  4. Launch the AppleODDInstaller64.exe file, that is located at: /BootCamp/Drivers/Apple/AppleODDInstaller.exe, and then, follow the steps to install the driver on your PC.
  5. After successfully installing this driver, you should be able to use the SuperDrive as you normally would.

How do I use my Super Drive on my Windows 10 PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.