Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

​ iPhone 6s with iOS 11: problems and no one cares about it

Since I have iOS 11 on my iPhone 6s there are lots of problems: applications that crash, applications that stops working immediately when I put them in background, vibration sometimes work sometimes doesn’t work (it is not a hardware problem because when arrives a message and it doesn't work, also the screen keeps black, so software problem), horizontal keyboard with blank spaces on right and left (when I press un them, the bug press letters from the middle), if I answer from notification sometimes keyboard doesn’t appear or it don’t send the message, problems with gps that is very lazy to detect my position, bugs in this new and unuseful lock screen and widget page, the pic of Notification Center? If I use my phone in horizontal it is zoomed and horrible, so why did you do this? Sometimes wifi and 3g stops working and i have to put airplane mode for 1 or 2 secs to take them working again. When you are in horizontal mode, and you go back on vertical, there are problems opening the control panel (if you drag up, it don't opens. you have to do it 2 or 3 times) .Top of them: battery drains really fast, and also the percentual is wrong: sometimes my phone shuts down at 10%, and when I start again, it is at 30%; i’ve tried calibrations and similar things but nothing, it works only for some days.

I’ve sent really lots of feedbacks, but no one solved those problems. I’m on iOS 11.2.5, I send feedbacks since 11.0.0, always same bugs, you didn’t solved anything, also if you write that you did.

PS: also your website in mobile mode doesn'work: you do it so you don't take too much bad reviews, right? 😠User uploaded file

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.1, null

Posted on Feb 6, 2018 2:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2018 2:54 AM

Hi Andrei,

There are a lot of issues that you have described here which I think are quite prevalent across the whole iOS 11 user experience. Just so you know, I have read a number of news articles recently that suggest that Apple is putting off major changes for the next iOS (12) to focus on fixing a large number of the issues experienced in iOS 11.

I imagine that a lot of people have avoided responding to your message as there isn't a lot much of us can do to solve these as they are quite common and something we have to wait on Apple to fix.

I, myself, have experienced the apps crashing, weird message and keyboard issues and network dropouts. Currently, the worst one for me is that I have lost all my messages of over 9 years of history for no apparent reason other than the Music App crashed, wouldn't start again, had to hard restart the phone and after a long wait with a white screen, it came back with no messages. Go figure?

It is over two weeks working with Apple on this issue and there's still no answer.

In terms of your issues, have you tried going to an Apple store and asking the staff there for help? It sounds like a bit of one on one assistance might restore a little bit of your faith in Apple's people (not so much its product).

Lastly, as you have an iPhone 6S, I believe you may find that you're probably eligible for a battery replacement at a discounted amount which may assist you with your battery issues.

I hope my response was in some measure, helpful! Good luck!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2018 2:54 AM in response to Andrei3213

Hi Andrei,

There are a lot of issues that you have described here which I think are quite prevalent across the whole iOS 11 user experience. Just so you know, I have read a number of news articles recently that suggest that Apple is putting off major changes for the next iOS (12) to focus on fixing a large number of the issues experienced in iOS 11.

I imagine that a lot of people have avoided responding to your message as there isn't a lot much of us can do to solve these as they are quite common and something we have to wait on Apple to fix.

I, myself, have experienced the apps crashing, weird message and keyboard issues and network dropouts. Currently, the worst one for me is that I have lost all my messages of over 9 years of history for no apparent reason other than the Music App crashed, wouldn't start again, had to hard restart the phone and after a long wait with a white screen, it came back with no messages. Go figure?

It is over two weeks working with Apple on this issue and there's still no answer.

In terms of your issues, have you tried going to an Apple store and asking the staff there for help? It sounds like a bit of one on one assistance might restore a little bit of your faith in Apple's people (not so much its product).

Lastly, as you have an iPhone 6S, I believe you may find that you're probably eligible for a battery replacement at a discounted amount which may assist you with your battery issues.

I hope my response was in some measure, helpful! Good luck!

Feb 6, 2018 3:00 AM in response to mookmill

thanks for your answer! it was a message for apple, i don't know how to make them know those bugs 😁

i will for sure change the battery, but the usage % shown by the application is under 30%, so i don't know if they would change mine; probalby i have to wait. I think it's absurd wait a year (yeah, ios 12 ultimating will take something like this) for the solving of those bugs, that are here since what, 6 months? and will be here for other 6 months until ios 12 roll out, so 18 month to solve a keyboard bug, a battery bug, a notification bug? (yeah, if they really are going to solve them in ios 12)

​ iPhone 6s with iOS 11: problems and no one cares about it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.