Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore synced notes from iCloud

I want to restore notes from iCloud how do I sync only the notes to be restored on my iPhone 7?

Posted on Feb 6, 2018 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2018 11:47 AM

Greetings, Duane 1414!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you’re needing to restore your notes from iCloud to your device and I am happy to help! First I would suggest going to the iCloud website to sign in and be sure your notes are showing there. Then, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and turn on Notes (green). Please allow time for the notes to fully load on your device.
Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2018 11:47 AM in response to Duane 1414

Greetings, Duane 1414!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you’re needing to restore your notes from iCloud to your device and I am happy to help! First I would suggest going to the iCloud website to sign in and be sure your notes are showing there. Then, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and turn on Notes (green). Please allow time for the notes to fully load on your device.
Have a great day!

Feb 7, 2018 12:19 PM in response to AppleJen77

Hi apple GEN 77, thank you for your help I have already done that there are no notes on iCloud for some reason they have all been deleted and they have were never deleted by me. I opened up my notes on the phone one afternoon and there was nothing in there. How would I go back and find those notes? And how did they get deleted if I did not delete them? Is there a way to restore notes to an earlier version? When my phone syncs overnight there are no notes

How do I restore synced notes from iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.