You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Received bill from app store

I received an email from app store and this bill. I never purchase any apps. I know it is a scam. When I click on cancel it goes to a fake webpage and I refuse to click on Apple ID store. How do I fix this that they have created?

User uploaded file

Mac mini, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on Feb 7, 2018 10:17 AM

4 replies

Feb 7, 2018 10:57 AM in response to Crisonya

Your Apple ID was used to sign in to a new browser
We need your help resolving an issue with your account. we have temporarily lock your account.
We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as quickly as possible.
This account locked will affect your ability to:1. Buy App in AppStore2. Rejected Payment
Also, you won't be able to:1. Login to your iCloud and lTunes2. Remove Credit Card3. Close Your Account
What to do next :1. Download and review invoice we attach2. Open and read carefully3. If it is not you who do purchase please follow the steps that are in the invoice4. If indeed you are doing this transaction just ignore this email
If The Information Above Looks Familiar, You Can Disregard This Email. Аpрle Support
Please feel free to use support. You can check the details of the product, download the latest software update, share hints and solutions with other users. Also,You can choose the method that is most suitable for you.
TM and Copyright © 2017 Аpрle Inc. All rights reserved.Аpрle ID | Support | Privacy Policy

User uploaded file

Received bill from app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.