Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't know my restrictions/Reset PIN for deleting Apps.

iPad 4s

APPS store has disappeared from iTunes Windows based. I don't know my restrictions/Reset PIN for deleting Apps.

iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Feb 8, 2018 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2018 3:40 PM

Since the release of iTunes 12.7, iTunes is no longer used to manage apps on either Mac or Windows computers. See: Changes in the new iTunes - Apple Support

If you have forgotten the restrictions passcode on your iPad, see the following from Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you forget your Restrictions passcode, you need to erase your device, then set it up as a new device to remove the Restrictions passcode. Restoring your device using a backup won't remove the Restrictions passcode.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2018 3:40 PM in response to Dianesipad

Since the release of iTunes 12.7, iTunes is no longer used to manage apps on either Mac or Windows computers. See: Changes in the new iTunes - Apple Support

If you have forgotten the restrictions passcode on your iPad, see the following from Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you forget your Restrictions passcode, you need to erase your device, then set it up as a new device to remove the Restrictions passcode. Restoring your device using a backup won't remove the Restrictions passcode.

I don't know my restrictions/Reset PIN for deleting Apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.