Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleWatch possible to share live heart rate with fitness instructor?

Is there a way for me to share my live heart rate off my AppleWatch with my fitness instructor at the gym.

The point is for me to concentrate on working out while he or she monitors my heart rate and adjusts my workout accordingly.

Apple Watch Series 2, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Feb 12, 2018 12:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2018 1:16 AM

Hi

Apple Watch can pair and sync with compatible gym equipment, including sharing heart rate data to it, by following the instructions here:

Use gym equipment with Apple Watch

That is not otherwise possible via the built-in apps.

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

You may find that a third-party app meets your needs. Apps that may wish to consider include, for example:

FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor on the App Store

• "Live stream your heart rate and other workout metrics from Apple Watch to iPhone."

To browse and search for this and/or other third-party apps with the results pre-filtered to include only those iPhone apps that also include an app for Apple Watch, use the Watch app on your iPhone. Apps can be searched by keyword or app name via the Search tab or browsed via the App Store tab. Follow the instructions here to add and use compatible apps on your Apple Watch:

Use apps on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2018 1:16 AM in response to Ebo787

Hi

Apple Watch can pair and sync with compatible gym equipment, including sharing heart rate data to it, by following the instructions here:

Use gym equipment with Apple Watch

That is not otherwise possible via the built-in apps.

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

You may find that a third-party app meets your needs. Apps that may wish to consider include, for example:

FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor on the App Store

• "Live stream your heart rate and other workout metrics from Apple Watch to iPhone."

To browse and search for this and/or other third-party apps with the results pre-filtered to include only those iPhone apps that also include an app for Apple Watch, use the Watch app on your iPhone. Apps can be searched by keyword or app name via the Search tab or browsed via the App Store tab. Follow the instructions here to add and use compatible apps on your Apple Watch:

Use apps on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

AppleWatch possible to share live heart rate with fitness instructor?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.