Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE STUCK IN REBOOT HELP

Hello, so i have an IPHONE 6S and up until a few days ago it was doing fine. I was in a middle of a game when the iphone started to reboot itself. After the second reboots, the phone would be caught in a loop so i did a hard reset. Now, when rebooting..i see the apple logo for 2 seconds then it the screen starts to flicker! it just looks like a huge *** screen tear thats green and red. Ive got into the recovery mode and tried to update through itunes but after its done..and it tries to boot up again..the green flickering and tears come back and the pc wont recognize the phone anymore. The next time i tried to do a RESTORE and the same thing happens! the green flickering tears come back and the PC cannot recognize the phone anymore so I dont think it can complete the process. After a few minutes i get the code 4013. I am not sure what else to do. I tried using 3utool to reflash but same thing. Does anyone know what else i can do? thanks

User uploaded file

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.2.5, null

Posted on Feb 13, 2018 10:20 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

IPHONE STUCK IN REBOOT HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.